PARIS, March 27 (Reuters) - French boat-to-car builder Beneteau said on Tuesday first half like-for-like sales rose 9.3 percent to 348.7 million euros ($462.8 million) after business accelerated in the second quarter ending Feb. 28. One of the world's largest yacht builders said including its recently acquired French mobile home builder IRM, first-half sales rose 18.4 percent to 377.8 million euros. First-half boat sales rose 6.1 percent to 290.7 million euros, or by 7 percent at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Beneteau H1 like-for-like sales rise 9.3 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642