BERLIN, May 29 (Reuters) - The German government still expects to host a high-level meeting on Friday to forge a rescue for carmaker Opel despite the withdrawal of bidder Fiat from the talks, a German government spokesman said on Friday. (Writing by Noah Barkin; Reporting by Dave Graham and Madeline Chambers)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Berlin still expects top-level Opel meeting Friday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.