FRANKFURT, June 23 (Reuters) - Volkswagen manager Wolfgang Bernhard aims to save 7 billion euros ($8.5 billion) in costs at the VW Brand Group in the coming three to four years, Germany's Manager Magazin reported, citing VW sources. In an advance copy of its Friday edition, the magazine said that the VW Brand Group chief expects to wring 3 billion euros from suppliers alone. At a conference this month in Hanover, he told car parts makers that they had to cut their prices in the coming ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bernhard aims to save 7 bln euros at VW - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642