LUDWIGSBURG, Germany, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Auto supplier BorgWarner's German unit Beru is examining acquisitions to expand and could drop out of the main German stock market segment to save costs, it said on Wednesday. Improved finances "give us the possibility to keep an eye on acquisitions that sensibly complement our core business and that offer comparable earnings power in the medium to long term", Chief Executive Marco von Maltzan told a shareholders meeting. But he said the company, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Beru eyes takeovers, may switch stock segment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.