FRANKFURT, April 22 (Reuters) - German automotive supplier Beru's net income will be hit by additional tax expenses of 10 million euros ($13.05 million) for the fiscal year that ended on March 31, the company said on Friday. "As a result of a tax field audit between 1997/1998 and 2001/2002, net income for 2004/2005 will be reduced," it said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Beru says 2004/05 net income hit by tax audit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642