FRANKFURT, May 20 (Reuters) - Car supplier Beru , logistics firm Thiel Logistik and investment firm WCM are threatened with eviction from Germany's mid-cap MDAX index, Landesbank Rheinland-Pfalz said on Friday. All three firms are facing demotion due to shrunken market value when exchange operator Deutsche Boerse is expected to adjust its indexes on June 3, the bank said in a research note. Analyst Anke Platzek said she estimated -- as widely expected -- Bayer spin-off Lanxess and bourse ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Beru, Thiel and WCM faced with MDAX demotion-LRP" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.