By David Fogarty SINGAPORE, Aug 1 (Reuters Life!) - If you thought it would be difficult to improve on a Porsche, think again. German firm Gemballa is reaching out to Southeast Asia's wealthy elite with upgraded Porsche models that aim to take the marque to a new level of luxury and performance -- if you're willing to pay a premium of about 400,000 euros ($624,000) on top of your car's already hefty price tag. At a glitzy launch in Singapore on Thursday, scores of the island's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bespoke Gemballa Porsches tempt Asia's car-mad elite" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.