* Expects demand to surpass supply in first year * Renault believes 1 in 10 cars will be electric by 2020 By Tova Cohen KIRYAT EKRON, Israel, March 23 (Reuters) - Electric car infrastructure venture Better Place expects to break even within 24 months of its launch in Israel and Denmark later this year, founder and Chief Executive Shai Agassi said on Wednesday. "We expect demand to most likely outstrip supply by a high factor in the first 12 months," Agassi told reporters as Better ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Better Place expects to break even within 2 years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.