TEL AVIV, Aug 28 (Reuters) - California-based venture Better Place has secured a 40 million euro ($50 million) loan from the European Investment Bank (EIB) to further develop its global electric car network. About 30 million euros will be used to finalise network deployments and fund operations in Denmark while the rest of the loan will be used for similar purposes in Israel, Better Place said on Tuesday. This is the company's first credit facility from a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Better Place gets 40 mln euro EIB loan for electric car network" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642