MUMBAI, July 30 (Reuters) - Indian auto parts maker Bharat Forge Ltd. plans to invest 3.5 billion rupees ($75 million) in its non-automotive business, a senior company official said. The company expects to earn an incremental revenue of 10 billion rupees over the next five years from the non-automotive business. "We are targeting new avenues for growth in the non-automotive components business, focusing on sectors such as energy exploration, aerospace, mining and metals," Chairman B.N. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bharat Forge to invest $75 mln rupees in non-auto" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.