MUMBAI, May 23 (Reuters) - Indian auto component maker Bharat Forge Ltd. expects its non-automotive business to make up 25 percent of its total revenue in the next few years from 17 percent now, Chairman Baba Kalyani said on Tuesday. Non-automotive business growth will be driven by oil and gas, construction and mining sectors, he said at a news conference. Bharat also hopes to ramp up its operations in China over the next 36-48 months, he said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bharat Forge sees non-auto rev rising to 25 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.