SEOUL, Aug 21 (Reuters) - Creditors of Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co Ltd are formally seeking bidders for a 50.4 percent stake in the world's No. 3 shipbuilder by next Wednesday, its top shareholder and lead manager said. Korea Development Bank (KDB) and state-run Korea Asset Management Corp are the offering 96.4 million shares they hold in Daewoo Shipbuilding, according to an invitation notice carried in early Friday edition of the Korea Economic Daily. As expected, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bidders invited for S.Korea's Daewoo Shipbuilding" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.