JOHANNESBURG, Dec 19 (Reuters) - South African diversified industrial firm Bidvest said on Friday it had upped its offer to acquire auto retailer McCarthy Ltd to 36 cents a share from 33.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bidvest raises offer for McCarthy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642