JOHANNESBURG, Feb 24 (Reuters) - South African diversified industrial firm Bidvest Group Limited said on Monday that headline earnings for the first half of its financial year climbed 13.6 percent. It said the effects of a firm rand masked strong operational growth. Bidvest said headline earnings climbed to 243.2 cents a share in the six months to December 31, 2002, from 214 cents in the same period a year earlier. Headline earnings strip out exceptional items and their tax effects. It ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bidvest says half-year earnings up 13.6pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642