JOHANNESBURG, Feb 23 (Reuters) - South African diversified industrial firm Bidvest Group Limited said on Monday that headline earnings for the first half of 2004 financial year rose by two percent from a year ago, slowed by rand strength. It said in a statement it saw real growth in full year headline earnings excluding McCarthy earnings. "Provided we do not see the same level of currency volatility going forward, our financial results in the second half should better reflect the trading ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bidvest says half-year earnings up, rand bites" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.