By Doug Palmer WASHINGTON, Nov 27 (Reuters) - A free trade pact between the United States and Japan would generate hundreds of billions of dollars in economic gains for both countries, according to a study released on Tuesday. The report came as the assistant U.S. trade representative for Japan and Korea said Washington and Tokyo had begun exchanging information on details of a possible agreement. However the official, Wendy Cutler, said the time was not yet right to begin formal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Big gains seen from US-Japan free trade pact" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.