GENEVA, July 25 (Reuters) - Ministers meeting to thrash out a breakthrough in world trade talks took a big step forward on Friday, Brazilian Foreign Minister Celso Amorim said. "This is a big step," Amorim told reporters, adding there was a convergence among the biggest trade powers on the central numbers involved in the negotiations, although there were still many areas up for discussion. Brazil has played a key role in the talks as major agricultural exporter and one of the world's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Big step taken in WTO talks - Brazil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642