DETROIT, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Microsoft Corp co-founder Bill Gates has raised his stake in AutoNation Inc , the largest U.S. auto dealership group, to nearly 12 percent. Gates, who reported a 10 percent stake in AutoNation last week, said on Friday in filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that his funds purchased additional shares in the company this week. His Cascade Investment LLC owned 10.97 million shares in AutoNation and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bill Gates raises stake in dealership AutoNation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642