WASHINGTON, Dec 31 (Reuters) - Blackstone Group has received the go-ahead from antitrust authorities to acquire TRW Inc.'s automotive parts unit for almost $4.73 billion, the U.S. government said on Tuesday. The acquisition by Blackstone, a New York buyout firm, came out of Northrop Grumman Corp's purchase of TRW earlier this month. Northrop bought TRW for its defense business and said it would sell or spin off TRW's auto parts operations. The antitrust division of the U.S. Justice ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Blackstone wins clearance to buy TRW parts unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.