SIEMENS Shares indicated 0.2 percent higher The German conglomerate will develop the power grid for King Abdullah Economic City, Saudi Arabia's ambitious business and residential hub, the project's manager said on Sunday. For related news, double click on [SIEGn.DE-E] ADIDAS , PUMA Adidas shares indicated unchanged Asics aims to double its revenue to roughly 2 billion euros by 2010 and is looking at acquisitions in the fashion and clothing industry to help reach its target, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"(Blank Headline Received)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.