(Repeats after correcting related news alert to read "Fiat confirms 2007 group trading profit target 2.5-2.7 bln euros instead of 2.5-2.6 bln euros. Text of main story is unchanged) MILAN, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Fiat's key automotive division beat -- as expected -- its 2006 profit target, the first time it has made money since 2000, thanks to robust sales of its Grande Punto hatchback and other models. The Italian industrial group said in a statement on Thursday the division's trading profit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"(Blank Headline Received)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.