MILAN, Dec 30 (Reuters) - A block of shares equivalent to 2.1 percent of the ordinary stock of carmaker and industrial group Fiat changed hands on Monday, priced at 9.97 euros per share, a 28 percent premium over the price on the open market. A spokesman for the stock market in Milan confirmed the price of the block trade quoted on Reuters page . Fiat stock earlier in the session touched a new, roughly two-decade low of 7.55 euros per ordinary share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Block trade in Fiat priced 28 pct over mkt -bourse" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.