By Mark John PARIS, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Truckers erected overnight road blockades across France on Monday, threatening the country with transport paralysis after last-ditch pay talks between employers and major trade unions collapsed. France's five-month-old government warned it would take action to prevent a repeat of bitter conflicts in the 1990s that crippled key industries and disrupted trade. Police were deployed to protect border crossings and key industrial sites. Protesters used ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Blockades overnight as French trucker talks fail" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642