NEW YORK, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Online jeweler Blue Nile Inc. on Tuesday named Robin Easton as its chief financial officer, more than a month after its previous nominee to the position declined the job. Easton, who will join Blue Nile on Sept. 10, is the treasurer of technology company PACCAR Inc (See http://blogs.reuters.com/category/themes/shop-talk/ -- Reuters' retail and consumer blog) (Reporting by Aarthi Sivaraman)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Blue Nile names new CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.