LONDON, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Germany's BMW Finance NV, guaranteed by BMW AG , plans to issue a $200 million increase of its 5-year, 5 percent $300 million bond due February 2011, an official at one of the banks managing the sale said on Monday. This will bring the total issue size to $500 million. Credit Suisse First Boston, Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein and Morgan Stanley are managing the sale. The issue is expected to be priced at 14 basis points over mid-swaps, the official said. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW to add $200 mln to Feb. 2011 bond - lead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.