FRANKFURT, Feb 18 (Reuters) - German premium carmaker BMW's motorcycle division is in talks with Italy's loss-making Aprilia over a possible cooperation in production and development, BMW said on Friday. "The current discussions relate to conceivable efforts in development and production," BMW said in a statement. Aprilia built the first generation of BMW F650 motorbikes from 1993 to 1999, before BMW relocated production to its Berlin plant. "The models of the current one-cylinder ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW, Aprilia in talks over motorcycle cooperation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642