MUNICH, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Norbert Reithofer, the chief executive of BMW , will present his new strategy for the company for the coming years on Thursday, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters on Wednesday. Under Reithofer, the company has put its strategy under examination for the first time since 2001. German magazine Capital reported in a preview of a story to be published on Thursday that BMW aims to increase sales of its Mini brand, BMW and super-luxury brand Rolls Royce ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW CEO to present new strategy on Thursday -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.