ST GALLEN, Switzerland, May 23 (Reuters) - BMW Chief Executive Helmut Panke said on Friday business in North America and Asia was doing well. "In general, you see North America and Asia as a whole are doing better and that is the same for us," he told Reuters on the sidelines of the St Gallen management symposium. "Europe and Germany in particular are not that strong," he said, adding: "But we should not really complain." He said the dollar's weakness against the euro would not hurt the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW CEO says North America, Asia doing well" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.