FRANKFURT, Sept 23 (Reuters) - German luxury carmaker BMW AG expects business to continue to develop positively in the third quarter and sees sales up 8 percent by the end of the quarter, its chief executive said on Thursday. "We expect that we will see a sales rise of 8 percent by the end of the third quarter compared with the first nine months of 2003," BMW Chief Executive Helmut Panke told Bloomberg TV in an interview at the Paris car show. "We can already say that the third quarter ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW CEO says sees "very positive" third quarter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.