SYDNEY, Aug 31 (Reuters) - World oil prices could settle around $50 a barrel-plus, but were unlikely to bring forward plans for vehicles powered by new fuels because of a lack of infrastructure, BMW Chief Executive Helmut Panke said. "We will have to be prepared to live with oil prices that will be significantly higher than anyone would have thought at the same time last year," Panke told a briefing in Sydney. "Something in the $50s is going to be a level we are going to have to live ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW CEO sees oil price settling at over $50/bbl" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642