FRANKFURT, Sept 24 (Reuters) - German luxury carmaker BMW AG expects profits and sales to rise by around 8 percent this year, German daily Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung quoted the firm's chief executive as saying. According to an extract from an article to be published in the newspaper's Saturday edition, BMW Chief Executive Helmut Panke said the company would maintain the sales rise seen in the first nine months for the remainder of the year. Speaking at the Paris auto show earlier ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW CEO sees profit, sales up 8 pct this year-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.