MUNICH, Sept 27 (Reuters) - BMW did not swap its finance chief Stefan Krause with its sales and marketing boss due to financial hedging concerns resulting from a strong euro, Chief Executive Norbert Reithofer said on Thursday. "We were not led by curreny hedging considerations," he told reporters, reaffirming that its financial hedging policy to shield it from adverse currency effects would not change. Krause and BMW have come under a lot of criticism for failing to build up a long-term ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW CFO shake-up not due to forex worries - CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642