MUNICH, Sept 27 (Reuters) - BMW finance chief Stefan Krause and Michael Ganal, the group's head of sales and marketing, will swap jobs as of Oct. 1, the company said on Thursday. "Both have executed their offices with excellence over many years. Now they will bring their experiences into a new position," Chief Executive Norbert Reithofer said in a statement. Krause and BMW have come under a lot of criticism for failing to build up a long-term financial hedge against a strong euro for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW CFO to swap jobs with sales/marketing head" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.