SHANGHAI, Dec 28 (Reuters) - The Chinese joint-venture of Germany's BMW AG will recall more than 1,000 5-Series sedans made at its Shenyang plant from Jan. 4 after finding a problem with their seat heating mats. The recall includes 1,685 cars made in China with local partner Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd. , and is part of a global recall of some 52,200 cars, the joint-venture said in a statement seen by Reuters on Tuesday. Under certain circumstances, the seat mats can ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW China JV to recall cars for heating system flaw" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.