FRANKFURT, June 20 (Reuters) - German luxury carmaker BMW AG is considering launching a minivan but it might not do so before 2006, board member Michael Ganal was quoted as saying in an interview released by a newspaper on Sunday. Ganal told Die Welt that BMW would extend its product range by a spacious minivan car "as soon as markets are ready for a BMW-specific solution." "We are already working on the solution," Ganal said in the interview, which was released ahead of publication on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW considering minivan launch after 2006 -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642