FRANKFURT, Feb 24 (Reuters) - German carmaker BMW will post a one-off, non-cash gain of 300 million euros ($356.8 million) in the first quarter of 2006 by selling shares in aircraft engine maker Rolls-Royce Plc , it said on Friday. Servicing exchange requests made so far by holders of exchangeable bonds will eventually reduce BMW's shareholding in Rolls-Royce to around 3.25 percent from 9.02 percent, it said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW cuts Rolls-Royce stake, to get 300 mln eur gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.