HONG KONG, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Shanghai Baoxin Auto Sales & Service could raise up to $530 million in an initial public offering of its shares in Hong Kong, IFR reported on Friday, citing a source with direct knowledge of the deal. The company set an indicative price range of HK$8.5 to HK$10.8 per share in the offering, or the equivalent of 9.5 to 12 times its forecast 2012 earnings, IFR added. Baoxin Auto, a dealer in Eastern China for the world's biggest luxury carmaker Bayerische ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW dealer Baoxin Auto seeks $530 mln in HK IPO -IFR" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.