By Christiaan Hetzner MUNICH, March 18 (Reuters) - BMW dubbed its plan to design an entirely new vehicle for the world's megacities "Project i" and pledged on Tuesday to decide on at least the basic structure of the innovative car this year. "This project is fully independent and even free to act beyond BMW structures if necessary," Chief Executive Norbert Reithofer told a news conference. The task was to provide specifics by the first half of the next decade with the focus on a wide ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW dubs new urban mobility concept "Project i"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642