FRANKFURT, March 17 (Reuters) - German luxury carmaker BMW AG said on Wednesday it expected vehicle sales this month to be the best the company has ever seen in March. "We will have the best March of all times," BMW Chief Executive Helmut Panke said at the company's annual news conference.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW expects record March vehicle sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.