LONDON, March 23 (Reuters) - BMW Finance NV, a unit of German luxury car maker BMW AG , plans to launch a benchmark euro-denominated seven-year bond in the near future, lead managers for the deal said on Tuesday. Barclays Capital, BNP Paribas, Commerzbank Securities and UBS have been mandated to lead manage the issue, which is guaranteed by BMW AG. BMW Finance NV is rated A1 with a stable outlook by Moody's Investors Service.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Finance NV plans benchmark euro 7-yr bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642