FRANKFURT, Sept 30 (Reuters) - German premium carmaker BMW has hired a former DaimlerChrysler executive to head its financial services division, BMW said on Thursday. Georg Bauer, 53, will replace Hagen Luederitz as division chief effective Oct 1. Luederitz will retire from the company. Bauer, who spend 25 years at Daimler, last served as manangement board member at DaimlerChrysler Services AG, where he was responsible for most of the unit's financial services business, its fleet ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW hires Daimler exec to head financial services" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.