MUMBAI, July 26 (Reuters) - BMW India Financial Services has raised 8 billion Indian rupees ($142.44 million) through a bond sale, a source with direct knowledge of the deal said on Thursday. The firm issued two-year bonds at 9.95 percent, three-year bonds at 10.05 percent and five-year bonds at 10.25 percent, the source said. BMW India is a unit of premium carmaker BMW. The issue is rated 'AAA' by rating agency Crisil. HSBC is the arranger for the bond sale, the source ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW India Fin raises 8 bln rupees via 2-,3-,5-yr bonds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.