FRANKFURT, Nov 26 (Reuters) - German luxury carmaker BMW is considering building its planned sports wagon at its U.S. plant in South Carolina, German newspaper Die Welt reported on Friday citing informed industry sources. Building the model in the United States would help protect the company from foreign exchange fluctuations without the use of expensive financial instruments. Many analysts are forecasting BMW's earnings will drop by the hundreds of millions of euros next year due to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW may build wagon in U.S., dollar a factor-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.