FRANKFURT, Sept 27 (Reuters) - BMW AG may add a fourth brand under a new strategy that Chief Executive Norbert Reithofer is presenting to the German carmaker's supervisory board, the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung paper reported. Without citing the source of its information, the paper said the potential new brand would round out its current portfolio of premium BMWs, Mini small cars and luxury Rolls-Royces, it said. The paper said BMW has ruled out acquiring Swedish brand Volvo from Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW mulls adding fourth brand - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642