WARSAW, June 30 (Reuters) - German luxury car maker BMW is considering building a factory in Poland, business tabloid Puls Biznesu reported on Wednesday. "Our headquarters are holding talks about building a factory in southern Poland," Puls quoted BMW's Poland chief Erich Papke as saying. Papke was reported as saying that many of BMW's factories in Europe were already running at full potential and the group could boost sales if its capacity was increased. BMW may also launch a banking ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW mulls building factory in Poland-newspaper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642