HONG KONG, June 30 (Reuters) - Germany's BMW , the world's largest premium car maker, is considering expanding the production capacity of its Chinese joint venture with Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd. to meet rising demand. "The market is developing positively for us and one has to basically be prepared so one doesn't get slowed down," BMW chairman Helmut Panke told reporters. But Panke also said the company had not started talks with its Chinese partner and no date or other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW mulls expanding capacity of Chinese JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642