MUNICH, April 25 (Reuters) - German premium carmaker BMW is kicking around the idea of developing more special versions of its cars specifically for the Chinese market, the company said on Tuesday. "There are various ways to approach this," a spokesman said, noting BMW already offered a long version of its top-end 7-Series car in China. But he added: "Adjustments to our product offerings are not on the cards at the moment." He was responding to a report in the Sueddeutsche Zeitung ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW mulls tweaking car versions for China market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642