FRANKFURT, Nov 29 (Reuters) - German carmaker BMW has appointed its head of South African operations to run its luxury brand Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Ltd, from next February, the company said on Monday. Ian Robertson, 46, will take over as Rolls-Royce chairman and chief executive from BMW group finance chief Stefan Krause, who held the post on an interim basis after Karl-Heinz Kalbfell resigned last month to head Fiat's Alfa Romeo brand. The change marks the latest switch in quick ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW names South African head to run Rolls-Royce" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.