FRANKFURT, Oct 31 (Reuters) - BMW had no immediate comment on Monday on a report citing Chief Executive Helmut Panke as saying he saw 2005 earnings flat to 10 percent lower. Dow Jones Newswires quoted Panke as making the comment in a meeting on Friday with editors of the news agency and the Wall Street Journal newspaper. The German luxury carmaker has in the past forecast roughly flat pretax and net profit in 2005.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW - no comment on CEO reported earnings outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642