LONDON, Jan 24 (Reuters) - BMW Finance, guaranteed by carmaker BMW AG , plans to issue a $300 million bond due May 2012, an official at one of the banks managing the sale said on Wednesday. Bank of America, Credit Suisse and Morgan Stanley are managing the sale. BMW is rated A1 by Moody's Investors Service and A+ by Standard & Poor's.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW plans $300 mln May 2012 bond -lead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642